Recover SPam Quarantine Email
- Open the quarantine email message and read the “Microsoft Forefront Online Protection for Exchange” message:
- The following is a list of messages that have been stopped by the Spam Quarantine email filtering service.
- To recover a message to your Inbox, click the "Move to Inbox" link. If a message has been incorrectly identified as spam, click the "Not Junk" link. When you click the "Not Junk" link, the message will be recovered to your Inbox, and a copy will be submitted to the FOPE Spam Team for analysis. To read a spam message, click on the Subject and you will be directed to the Spam Quarantine login. After logging in, the message you clicked on will be displayed.
- To change the language of this notification, go to Language Settings under Options page in Spam Quarantine.
- Messages are automatically deleted from Spam Quarantine after 15 days.
- *The 'Not Junk' feature is not available for items filtered due to custom spam filter settings or for those who do not have permission to access Spam Quarantine.
- You have to log into Forefront to access your Quarantine, but it is not initially tied you’re your BPOS account.
- The first time you access Forefront, you have to click on the “Need your password?” link .
- You then have to enter the email account that the Quarantine message was sent to and click “Send”.
- Forefront will email you a link that you can set your password with and now you can sign into the Forefront portal and manage your quarantined emails.