Minutes of the University Curriculum Committee
1. A meeting of the University Curriculum Committee was held on Thursday, October 28, Room 305, Twamley Hall. Chuck Moretti presided. Those present were Connie Borboa, Mary Cutler, Mary Drewes, Jim Haskins, Roxanne Hurley, Chuck Moretti, David Relling, Thomasine Heitkamp and Myrna Haga.
3. Minutes for
4. David Relling moved to remove the Social Work requests from the table. The motion was seconded, voted upon and carried unanimously.
David Relling presented the Social Welfare minor termination request; SWK 200, 255, 257, 454 course change requests; SWK 256, 333, 334, 418, 424, 450, 460, 487, 488 course deletion requests; SWK 331, 357, 424, 431, 434, 442, 481, 482, 483, 484 new course requests and the B.S. in Social Work change in program requirements request. David Relling moved to approve all of the requests. The motion was seconded, voted upon and carried unanimously.
5. Jim Haskins informed the committee that all concerns regarding the Industrial Technology changes requested at the October 21 meeting have been answered.
6. Roxanne Hurley presented Nurs 392 course change request and moved approval. The motion was seconded, voted upon and carried unanimously.
7. The meeting adjourned at .